WuzzU.P.

CompSci News, Blah blah Views

Friday, August 26, 2005

Wireless IT Network Seminar

Kenneth Talamayan and I attended a seminar on wireless IT network conducted by JICA.net. It was a good introduction for those with no background about the topic. However, since Kenneth and I attended the course on Mobile Programming in South Korea, it simply served as an update course. The materials were good but the way the presentation was conducted was not. Instead of projecting the presentation and showing on the smaller display the Philippine participants, it was the other way around - not good for those with vision that are not 20/20. =( Anyway, I could use what I’ve learned to update my CS 174 materials. =)







It was Kenneth’s first time to take the MRT and go around commuting. Hehe.. he was funny! Peace Kenneth! ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home